The figures provided in this illustration are an estimate of your potential take-home earnings. If you would like a personalised, detailed breakdown based on your individual circumstances, please contact our Onboarding team.
The example illustration is based on the following assumptions:
- Your tax code is 1257L.
- You work 52 weeks in a year, 37.5 hours per week.
- You are paid weekly (Rest of the UK, weekly tax allowances have been applied) .
- Our margin and employment costs have been deducted from the assignment rate. Our employment costs include Employer’s National Insurance, Apprenticeship Levy and holiday pay.
- You have chosen to receive your holiday pay in advance, in your weekly or monthly pay.
Please also note the following:
- Workplace and/or salary sacrifice pension contributions, student loan and post-graduate loan contributions have not been included within the illustration.
- If your annual taxable earnings exceed £100k, then personal allowance may be restricted by £1 for every £2 on earnings between £100,000 and £125,140. Annual taxable earnings over £125,140 may not have any tax allowance. The illustration does not take into account earnings from any other sources this tax year.
- Expenses you choose to include in the calculation should be representative of the usual level of expenses you and reflect your individual circumstances. All expenses will be subject to our Expenses Policy.